A big thank you to Hepsibah Garden and Raising Zion for nominating me for The Barnabas Award, which is a first. Thank you so very much.
I just recently started following this blog and have been really encouraged by the blogs they share, so thank you for encouraging me. ￼
THE BARNABAS AWARD is presented in recognition of the encouragement and inspiration a blogger brings to their readers.
How This Award Works:
Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. Answer the five questions you were asked. Lastly, I ask my nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
My five questions:
1. What inspired you to start blogging, and what is the central focus of your blog?
I realized writing was a way for me to process. The main focus of my blog is fighting fear.
2. When you are in need of encouragement, what encourages you the most?
Sometimes I’ll look up encouragement messages, Bible verses, or stories online … other times, I’ll write someone a note or check up on someone I care about.
3. What is the best way you feel that you can be an encouragement to others?
Through my words or actions.
4. In what ways do you feel that your blog can offer words of hope, encouragement and inspiration to others?
I’m just a fallen human being trying to live well. I hope that in sharing my vulnerabilities and weaknesses it’ll in turn help someone else who is struggling as well.
5. In what ways can we, your fellow bloggers, encourage you?
Comment or share how something helped you. As a writer it’s a struggle to not second guess yourself. But honestly, I’m just encouraged by so many people who follow so faithfully. It blows me away.
My Nominees are:
1. Kristen Hogrefe
2. Words by Andy Lee
3. In The Image of My Creator
4. Rethink Now
My five questions:
1. How long have you been writing and why did you start?
2. What’s the hardest thing about being a blogger?
3. What do you wish others knew about you and/or your writing?
4. If you could be known as having one characteristic what would it be?
5. What’s your biggest fear?
To my nominees: Please do not feel obligated to participate. I nominated you because of the encouragement that you have been to me and I wanted to acknowledge that. Blessings!