Time is extremely precious, so I want to thank you for stopping by.
I grew up in a family of 7 kids. I am number 5. I am in the middle of my 4 sisters. My plan has always been to fit in and be invisible, but God’s ways are not our ways. I once heard someone say, “If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.”
He is the conductor and the Author of my life. Life with Jesus is definitely an adventure. A few years ago I decided that if I were to have a personal vision statement it would be: Stand for Hope. In a world where there is so much uncertainty, pain, and chaos, God is still in control and He is hope! I have also struggled with fear throughout my life, so this blog site has been my journey in learning to be fearless! I hope you are encouraged by what you find here!
A few fun facts:
* I love my family and my friends dearly!
* I love coffee and coffee shops
*I have traveled to 18 countries and have a travel blog (www.thefearlesssojourner.wordpress.com)
* I have written my first novella in summer 2016 (I’m re-writing and editing it to get it published)
* I am currently enrolled in a martial arts school. I’m working toward my black belt!
* I am training for my first half marathon.